Monday, December 14, 2009

~ Monday already ~

It's Monday ~ and one week til Christmas ~ kids will be out for 2 weeks from school! Loving it - means I won't have to wake up early for 2 weeks lol.
Well started my day with some XTREME workouts ~ first did P90X Ab Ripper X follow with Turbo Jam Cardio Party Remix & finished up with 40 minutes of Weightlifting! Feeling strong! Drank my protein shake...now it's time to shower! To get any of these great workout dvds just click on my link under my sites section. Beachbody has some amazing fitness programs. You don't have to leave your home to get fit. Especially for those in northern states ( SO COLD ) you can workout in your own home. I love my Beachbody workout programs! Can't wait til January to start my newest addition to my collection REVABS!!! My target for this year is to gain more muscle (becuz it burns more fat) & to get tone abs!
I bought myself The Eat-Clean Diet Book yesterday at Borders very interesting book.
I started my morning with two 8oz bottles of water.
Well have a wonderful Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment