Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Biggest Loser

Like most America yesterday we tuned in to the Biggest Loser. During the first 30 minutes of the show, my kids & I couldn't help but cry at the stories and to what happened to one of the ladies as she tried to finish the race. As I looked at my kids I told them - working out isn't only about getting skinny. It's about getting healthy! That lady is 37 years old ( my age ) and 2 years ago I was in that situation...I became my own biggest loser, I lose over 20 pounds. Yea, 20 pounds may not sound like alot but granted I also lost all the healthy issues I had because of being overweight. And as I told my kids this they both agreed with me. I just hope that if your in that situation today, this will be your wake up call...I had mine two years ago..and today people might say well that I am alittle fanatic when it comes to working out but oh well I want to stay fit and healthy! So if you want to jump on board go to TurboFanatic4Life.com it is free you can join to get the support you need...BeachBody has a workout program for you. Order it today.
Get Fit Get Healthy add years to your life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment